As well as saving you time and money, the use of Paintless Dent Removal to repair vehicle bodywork damage offers numerous other benefits over the conventional paint shop technique of filling, flattening and respraying dented body panels. Here are just a few of the many advantages:
• PDR can be up to 85% cheaper than a body shop and so represents a truly massive saving compared to a traditional repair.
• Repairs can be carried out at your home, at your place of work or anywhere else that is convenient for you.
• Because we come to you there is no need to arrange a courtesy car, use public transport or beg a lift from friends or colleagues.
• PDR is much quicker than a body shop repair and typically takes around 45 minutes. This means dent removal can be arranged for any time during the day to fit around your own commitments.
• If your car is in use all week as Dent’s First can even arrange an evening or weekend repair.
• PDR works just as well on aluminium panels as it does on steel bodywork and so it is applicable to almost all types, makes and models of cars and light vans from city cars to supercars.
• The technique restores your vehicle to its true original condition because the damaged metal is carefully reworked back into position and no fillers, primers or aftermarket paints are used.
• PDR repairs are totally invisible (unlike some traditional body shop repairs where poor colour matching or areas of overspray can raise concerns in buyers’ minds about the true extent of any previous damage and adversely affect the saleability and value of your vehicle).
• The low price of PDR repairs means it provides a really cost effective way to enhance the value of your vehicle before sale. Indeed, in many cases it can be a sound investment as the increase in value of the vehicle can actually be greater than the cost of the PDR repair itself.
• All Dents First PDR are fully guaranteed for complete peace of mind
For company fleet managers, painless dent removal can be a really cost effective route to preparing lease vehicles for return. In almost all instances a PDR repair will be much cheaper than the high post-return bodywork repair and administration costs charged by vehicle leasing companies. Dents First can be called out to repair individual dents as they occur but can also arrange to visit your business on a regular basis to check for and rectify any damage found. Why not talk to us about this easy and convenient cost saving service?
We offer a similar service to motor dealers and traders to help them prepare damaged new and used vehicles for sale. Visits can be arranged for once or twice a week as required or on demand, our rates are always highly competitive and we are always discreet about our clients. So, for a reliable PDR service partner call Dents First now.